E-Banking is a convenient electronic banking service available to customers of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NA. Customers can access important banking services via the internet, anytime, anywhere. As an online banking customer, you can perform even more with our on-going enhancements:
Check Account Balances & Account Activities
• Check the balances of your ICBC (USA) NA accounts.
• Detailed summaries of your accounts.
• View and download the account activity.
• View and print images of your checks.
• Manage your statements.
• Make immediate or scheduled transfers between your linked ICBC (USA) NA accounts.
• Pay your Credit cards and Loans.
Extra services for your convenience
• Pay your bills directly from your Checking or Savings account by enrolling in our Bill Pay service.
• Create various alerts for your accounts.
• Change your contact information at any time to keep your account information updated.
• Make stop payments on a check.
• Make Domestic and International wires.
• Activate your Debit/Credit Cards online and set travel notifications.
Additional features available ONLY for Personal Internet Banking:
• Enroll to online banking from any location with internet access.
• Retrieve your User ID with just a few simple steps.
• Reset it by following a few steps after verifying your identity.
Additional features available ONLY for ICBC Mobile Banking:
• Deposit checks using our mobile deposit feature.
Additional features available ONLY for Corporate Internet Banking:
• The Corporate Security Token provides additional security for our corporate customers.
• Corporate customers can now create and manage User IDs for staff that can be granted access to Internet Banking services.
If you have any questions contact us at 212-238-8208 for accounts opened in the New York Region, 626-300-8888 for accounts opened in the Southern California Region, or 415-668-7788 for accounts opened in the Northern California Region, to inform the Bank via telephone, or send an email describing the facts and circumstances at issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NA, 202 Canal Street, New York, NY 10013.