The account is specially offered to students who are coming to study or currently studying in the United States, including but not limited to colleges, universities, professional schools and technical schools. The eligibility, requirements and account opening procedure of this account type are set forth below.
Student Checking Account Features and Benefits:
● $300 minimum average daily balance is required to waive monthly service fee of $10
● No incoming wire transfer fees (Qualifying incoming wire transfers must originate from one of the ICBC branches worldwide)
● No ATM access fees for accounts with a daily minimum average balance of $1,000 or above. The service charges will be refunded at the end of the month.
● No international wire transfer fees if you wire money from an ICBC China Account to an ICBC USA Account via ICBC China Mobile Banking. Your best way for international wire transfer!
● Manage your account remotely via ICBC USA online banking, mobile banking. Online services include billpay, fund transfer and check deposits.
Eligibility and Requirements: ● Must be age of 18 or over.
● Must have valid government issued photo ID (International students to provide equivalent valid ID, Passport and Visa).
● Provide valid student ID (Or offering letter from the school and I-20 form).
● Proof of address (Such as: Bank statement, Utility bill etc.)
International Wire Transfer Information: Beneficiary Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NA
Routing #/ ABA #: 026010948
SWIFT Code: ICBKUS3N
Bank Address: 202 Canal Street, New York, NY 10013 USA
Beneficiary Account Number:
Customer’s address including country: