The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Limited acquired 80% shares of the East Asia Bank (U.S.A) N.A. .East Asia Holding Company, Inc. owned the other 20%. ICBC is the first Chinese bank to acquire a fully licensed commercial bank in the US.
The name was changed to the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NA.
ICBC (USA) NA implemented FOVA system.